The spread of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, has taken root across the country. More and more locations are starting to report cases and the rapid spread of the virus continues to raise alarm bells throughout the medical profession, and unsurprisingly, throughout businesses everywhere.
In this video, we share with you the importance of making sure you have a business contingency strategy in place and ready to go. Many of the largest global enterprises all the way to local small businesses have begun to exercise and test their business contingency strategies in the event that:
- Their offices or factories are asked to shut down
- Their employees must work from home
Are you prepared to work remotely due to a quarantine, shut down or another similar occurrence? If not, I urge you to reach out to us and talk about setting up the following to ensure your staff members stay productive:
- Remote access solutions that let your team work from home with anytime, anywhere access to applications, data, and systems.
- Communications solutions that enable anytime, anywhere communication via the internet from any device.
- Cybersecurity solutions for office and home computers that keep you safe against cybercriminals leveraging this major headline as a social engineering tactic.
- Emergency procedures that outline how to recover equipment, emergency contact information for employees, and more.
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology to ensure your employees are using a secure connection at home for employees accessing sensitive information.
Systems must be in place for employees working from home as they’re using their own computers to access corporate resources. It’s up to you to make sure those resources are clean from viruses or other cybersecurity issues.
My team is more than capable of creating proven business contingency plans for situations just like this. You don’t have to handle this difficult situation alone. We can help you get prepared to ensure your employees are working from home in a safe and secure manner.
Reach out to us right away over the phone, by email or by visiting our website.