Boston Information Technology Services for Critical Business Technology Needs
Learn how information technology services in Boston keep your data protected, systems updated and monitored and technology solutions ahead of the competition
Boston businesses looking to leverage cutting-edge technologies for competitive advantage need IT partners that deliver results.
Whether looking to create innovative products or services, deliver exceptional customer service or fuel better collaboration among employees and partners, technology is the key. At Radius Executive IT Solutions, we provide our customers with customized solutions, not a one-size-fits-all pre-packaged bundle. We partner with your team to identify current technology needs and develop unique technology solutions that address your pressing IT demands. We evaluate existing technology, design a solution specific to your business needs and install new technology solutions that are optimized for what your business expects. Our ongoing services ensure that your solution is monitored and protected and that your problems are resolved quickly.
How Can I Assess My Information Technology Services?
As the leading provider of information technology services in Boston, Radius Executive IT Solutions offers strategic IT consulting and management services. Let our experienced IT executives work with your leadership team to identify technology needs and offer solutions that align with your current and future business strategies. Stay ahead of the competition with strategic IT decision-making that delivers and maintains a competitive advantage.
If your business has been planning complex IT projects, our teams
What Are Managed IT Services?
With a managed IT services solution, your business no longer needs to use the break/fit approach to technology, e.g. wait until something breaks, then fix it.
With managed IT services, you receive a suite of services that includes:
- Cloud hosting of your data, applications and systems
- Automated software and hardware updating
- Virtual desktops and servers
- Secure file sharing
- Hosted VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) communications systems
- Help-desk support
Managed IT services let you scale services quickly depending on ongoing and season business fluctuations, paying for only the services you need, without waiting for new equipment to be installed, configured and optimized.
What Are the Advantages of Using Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services let you leverage the newest essential technologies that deliver better products, services and customer experiences. Among the core advantages are:
- Cost Savings. Managed IT services are predictable, with a contracted monthly expense that covers the services you choose for your business. You will no longer have to pay for costly IT infrastructure or the associated power and cooling costs. Existing IT staff members can be redeployed to more critical IT needs.
- Enhanced Security. Protecting your critical data, applications and intellectual property secure is paramount. You need managed IT services solutions that include automated tools to monitor, mitigate, upgrade and alert.
- Compliance. Whether it’s protecting vital health records for your patients, educational records, or corporate data, you need to demonstrate sustained and committed approaches to cybersecurity. Remain in compliance with legal requirements, agency mandates and best practices with a complete, complex approach to security.
- Improved Collaboration. Advanced tools that keep employees across multiple locations, mobile workers, partners and customers better-connected fuel collaboration, better communication and enhanced customer service. Ensure that technology is reliable, available and optimized to enhance collaboration.
How Do Managed IT Services Keep My Business Safe?
Security is critical today to prevent hackers from attacking your business. At Radius Executive IT Solutions, we deliver comprehensive security services, including:
- Vulnerability assessments that expose gaps in your cybersecurity
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning to ensure that your operations are up and running in the event of a natural disaster or cyberattack with minimal downtime or data loss
- Email security tools to encrypt, archive and filter incoming and outgoing communications
- Wireless network design and monitoring to keep traffic contained and on the appropriate channel
Learn how Radius Executive IT Solutions can keep your business protected by scheduling a meeting with one of our IT experts.