Insurance Agency: Managed IT Services
The insurance agency has faced a breaking point: embrace technology or risk falling behind.
Many insurers nowadays are becoming more comfortable with the idea of new technologies to become more customer-centric, but still, some insurers are hesitant. Consider this: something that should be simple, like filling out or renewing an insurance application, can take hours of extensive and repetitive paperwork with the insurance agent spending a good portion of time reminding and processing that paperwork afterward. This simply doesn’t fit with the 21st-century consumer’s ideal of quick and easy customer service. Technology is necessary to make strategic and operational changes to the modern insurance agency.
What’s the best way to work more efficiently?
For those looking to alleviate the challenge of time-consuming, repetitive tasks while remaining compliant with industry-specific regulations, embracing technology is the way to go – allowing them to have more organized communication, streamlined workflow, and a better experience for customers. Established insurance agencies, in particular, must invest in strategic and operational changes to complete with agile startups in the industry.
Radius Executive IT Solutions knows the insurance agency inside and out. We specialize in helping insurance agencies leverage technology in a way that helps them become more strategic and agile.
Did you know 9 out of 10 insurance agencies believe legacy software and infrastructure are barriers to digitalization? Radius provides Insurance agency managed IT services wherein we’re able to help you manage your infrastructure and make updates to embrace innovation:
- Implement a secure database of enhanced “smart” insurance forms and/or carrier applications.
- Select the right customer segmentation software to help you better target and retain customers.
- Provide a risk management program that helps you calculate more accurate policies to avoid adjustments throughout the year.
Our managed IT services are designed to give you everything you need for a flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy to predict, including:
- Comprehensive cybersecurity measures, such as firewalls, web-content filtering, access control, and more.
- Regular monitoring and maintenance to proactively avoid issues from occurring and resulting in downtime.
- Data backup and business continuity to give you peace of mind knowing your data and applications are recoverable.
- Remote and onsite support when needed to resolve frustrating technology issues and/or errors.
- And much, much more.
Learn more about our managed IT services for insurance agencies.
Learn more on how an IT Company can help your business.