Cloud Solutions & Cloud Services
Connecting Businesses to the Cloud to Cut Costs, Mobilize Workforce, Improve Efficiency
IT is always changing: pagers and fax machines are all but extinct, replaced by superior email and smartphone technology. The cloud is another new development, revolutionizing the way businesses view their IT infrastructure.
Scale Up and Scale Down to Easily Meet Your Ever-Changing Needs
Hosted servers are more affordable, and they’re more flexible, too.
What happens if business picks up without warning and your equipment can’t handle it? Go the on-site route and you’ll have to invest a lot of money in your own infrastructure, and then you’ll have to wait for it to be set up and configured.
And then what happens if business slows down soon after you invest in more on-site servers? Until things pick back up, you’ll have just put down a lot of money for something you don’t even need. It’s difficult to both satisfy your budget and also strike the right balance between too much capability and not enough.
With hosted servers, you’re tapping into a pool of unlimited resources, and scaling up or down is as easy as clicking a button. You never have to pay for more power than you need, and you don’t have to wait around for something to be delivered and installed if you suddenly see more traffic.
The cloud services we offer Stoneham businesses include:
- Cloud Consulting: So, everybody’s talking about the cloud… but just what is “the cloud” exactly, and how does it benefit your business? We’ll drop the technical jargon and get right down to business value, explaining in plain English whether or not migrating to the cloud makes sense for your budget and needs.
- Hosted VoIP: Upgrading to an internet-based phone system provides you with more features than a traditional phone system and could cut your phone bill in half or more.
- Hosted Cloud Solutions: Owning your own servers is expensive. There’s not just the upfront cost of the servers themselves, but also the never-ending electricity and maintenance costs you’ll be on the hook for as well. Remotely accessing someone else’s servers for a small monthly fee is often much more affordable than owning your own equipment.
- Hosted Applications: Cut IT support costs and access your programs from anywhere by using hosted applications.
- Secure File Sharing: The cloud is convenient, allowing you to access business data and share files in your hotel lobby, at a coffee shop, or anywhere else you can find an internet connection. The problem with public Wi-Fi is that anyone might be on it, maybe even someone who knows how to turn that shared connection into a golden opportunity for themselves by using it to make their way onto your network and steal sensitive business data. We know how to keep you and your sensitive data secure.
Give us a call at (978) 528-0110 or send a message over to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our cloud services.